Just got commissioned to make some hats and headbands for a woman with natural black hair. Please help!

Just got commissioned to make some hats and headbands for a woman with natural black hair. Please help!

Recently I had a commission inquiry to make some beanies, hair wraps, and headbands for a friend of a friend. From the pictures I saw of her, she looks like she’s in the type 4 range curl pattern. I’ve never made items for natural hair.

Are there patterns to accommodate her volume or should I just size up? Are there any materials I should stick too? I have some lion brand nuboo and truboo i planed on using for the headbands, but I’m wondering if there’s any material that would be too abrasive or damaging.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/axochitl
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3khgAul
via IFTTT
Load comments