Favorite sweater stitches, easy to increase in rounds, not sc/hdc/dc? Need inspiration & tips!

Favorite sweater stitches, easy to increase in rounds, not sc/hdc/dc? Need inspiration & tips!

I'm trying to do my first sweater, and I like the idea/look of doing it seamless (ร  la this tutorial but I'd like to do it with a different stitch and just need inspiration and confidence!

I really like the look of tight & textured stitches like seed stitch and lemon peel, but I'm still not confident in my ability to increase when doing rounds (I've don't a ton of squared pieces, just have a avoided anything round for the past 10 years of crocheting- I'm a chicken, I know).

Any favorite stitches similar to the ones I mentioned that aren't too intimidating to increase? Any tips on increasing the stitches I mentioned? Also just fun to hear what people's favorites are for sweaters!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/iswatching30rock
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ggsCmv
via IFTTT
Load comments