What's the approximate length of a ball of Bendigo Woollen Mills 200g Classic 8ply wool yarn?

What's the approximate length of a ball of Bendigo Woollen Mills 200g Classic 8ply wool yarn?

Title pretty much says it all, but tried to Google as BWM don't offer yarn lengths either on their yarn or website.

I've checked a couple of conversion sites and I'm guessing around 500m? But thought I'd ask here as I'm sure someone has used it in a project before and would have a better idea.

I got 2 balls from a destash FB page for a pretty good price. I've never used BWM before and I'm really excited about using it but I don't know what project to do as I don't know how much yarn I have.

Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/tlelepale
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3AtDIwV
via IFTTT
Load comments