It was my first time seeing my nieces (almost 2 and 4 years old) in nearly a year and I tried my hand at amigurumi for the first time to make them these plushies! Both of them were made with free patterns that I’ll have in the comments💛

It was my first time seeing my nieces (almost 2 and 4 years old) in nearly a year and I tried my hand at amigurumi for the first time to make them these plushies! Both of them were made with free patterns that I’ll have in the comments💛

It was my first time seeing my nieces (almost 2 and 4 years old) in nearly a year and I tried my hand at amigurumi for the first time to make them these plushies! Both of them were made with free patterns that I’ll have in the comments💛 submitted by /u/TheBarkingKitten
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3yD2Z64
via IFTTT
Load comments