In desperate need of help with this pattern.

In desperate need of help with this pattern.

I’m usually pretty good at following patterns. But I am so lost with this one. This is from the book Colorful Crochet by Therese Hagstedt. I’m making a child dress and currently putting together the yokes. After working rows of single crochet, I’m supposed to start shaping the armholes.

The directions: At each side, sl st over at beginning of row and skip sts at end of row: 3-1-1-1-1 sts. Next, decrease on every other row 1-1-1 sts=42 sts rem.

I… don’t even have a clue. The rows of single stitches were 62 stitches each. I just have no idea how many slip stitches I’m doing, and when I’m decreasing. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Koala
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3xeeX68
via IFTTT
Load comments