Finished the first "panel" of my blanket (it fits across my king size bed) already started the second "panel" I'm so happy with the way its turning out I really thought it was gonna be an ugly blanket when I started it but.....

Finished the first "panel" of my blanket (it fits across my king size bed) already started the second "panel" I'm so happy with the way its turning out I really thought it was gonna be an ugly blanket when I started it but.....

Finished the first "panel" of my blanket (it fits across my king size bed) already started the second "panel" I'm so happy with the way its turning out I really thought it was gonna be an ugly blanket when I started it but..... submitted by /u/crazychickenlady3
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3iNiD8S
via IFTTT
Load comments