Craft Fair Pricing Question

Craft Fair Pricing Question

Hi all! Hope you are all well and (for US-people) enjoying your 4th of July holiday!

I am doing a craft fair in a few weeks and just wanted to get an opinion on one aspect of my pricing.

Instead of individually tagging every single item with a price, I am going to do set-price sections. 1 table will be $5, one will be $10, one will be $15, with just my blankets being individually priced. I sell small things that are knit/crochet but also sewn things like reusable tissues and napkins in 2-packs.

Here's my question: I was thinking of doing a "deal" for the $5 table of 1 item for $5 and 3 items for $10. But now I'm thinking of maybe doing 1 for $5 and 4 for $15 instead, and if you purchase 1, 2, or 3 items they are $5 each.

I'm doing this more to help clear out inventory rather than make a huge profit, but I also don't want to be seen as 'cheap.' I sell most of the $5 things in my Etsy shop for $5-7, but want to make things easier for purposes of cash transactions.

Any thoughts appreciated! Thank you!

submitted by /u/CucumberSushi22
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3weA1rS
via IFTTT
Load comments