Biggest project I have ever done and my first completed throw blanket. I accidentally stitched the rows in the wrong order because I enjoy drinking and crafting, despite the failure I am still very proud! Working on a 2.0 version of this now.

Biggest project I have ever done and my first completed throw blanket. I accidentally stitched the rows in the wrong order because I enjoy drinking and crafting, despite the failure I am still very proud! Working on a 2.0 version of this now.

Biggest project I have ever done and my first completed throw blanket. I accidentally stitched the rows in the wrong order because I enjoy drinking and crafting, despite the failure I am still very proud! Working on a 2.0 version of this now. submitted by /u/NerdPanda7
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2TB3lLL
via IFTTT
Load comments