Need someone with a good memory!

Need someone with a good memory!

This is going to probably sound like a strange request but I can't let it go. Several years ago Walmart had one of those tear off free patterns for a simple v stitch baby blanket using Bernat baby yarn. I made several and the very last one I started..........I ran out of that yarn, which was on clearance and now discontinued. I put the UFO away but have recently rediscovered it and noodled what to do with it. Then, as I'm going through some stuff in my craft room I find another skein of that yarn!! So now that I can finish it, I can't find the pattern so I don't know what hook I was originally using. I don't want to get working on it just to find out the stitches don't match from that point on. I have done hard target searches for it online but it's like it doesn't even exist. Does anyone remember this free pattern sheet?

submitted by /u/MichiganDirt
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2SSofFG
via IFTTT
Load comments