Just after I started a blanket for a friends second baby, she randomly texted me that the blanket I made for her first was the best and most used gift they got for their baby! Baby naps with it every day! Best. Compliment. EVER!

Just after I started a blanket for a friends second baby, she randomly texted me that the blanket I made for her first was the best and most used gift they got for their baby! Baby naps with it every day! Best. Compliment. EVER!

Just after I started a blanket for a friends second baby, she randomly texted me that the blanket I made for her first was the best and most used gift they got for their baby! Baby naps with it every day! Best. Compliment. EVER! submitted by /u/NadjaColette
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3z1L8qs
via IFTTT
Load comments