I love the millstone stitch. But I’m still new at this and I lost 5 stitches by the time I made 15 rows and the pattern started to get wonky. So I give up for now and will revisit when I’m in the mood for that challenge at some point.

I love the millstone stitch. But I’m still new at this and I lost 5 stitches by the time I made 15 rows and the pattern started to get wonky. So I give up for now and will revisit when I’m in the mood for that challenge at some point.

I love the millstone stitch. But I’m still new at this and I lost 5 stitches by the time I made 15 rows and the pattern started to get wonky. So I give up for now and will revisit when I’m in the mood for that challenge at some point. submitted by /u/sararas
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3j9r0xd
via IFTTT
Load comments