I’m just starting out. My hands don’t always want to cooperate with me so I decided to use some chunky yarn and a 8mm hook so I had more surface area to work with. I know this is a mess but I’m proud of the fact that I FINALLY made my hands figure out the correct motions!

I’m just starting out. My hands don’t always want to cooperate with me so I decided to use some chunky yarn and a 8mm hook so I had more surface area to work with. I know this is a mess but I’m proud of the fact that I FINALLY made my hands figure out the correct motions!

I’m just starting out. My hands don’t always want to cooperate with me so I decided to use some chunky yarn and a 8mm hook so I had more surface area to work with. I know this is a mess but I’m proud of the fact that I FINALLY made my hands figure out the correct motions! submitted by /u/kermitlady
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3wj4oyq
via IFTTT
Load comments