Birthday gift I made for my brother, jojo is one of his favorite animes and I couldn't miss this opportunity (I did these freehand and didn't write a pattern, but I'm thinking of writing one and post here for you guys, if you want so ٩ (๑❛ᴗ❛๑) ۶)

Birthday gift I made for my brother, jojo is one of his favorite animes and I couldn't miss this opportunity (I did these freehand and didn't write a pattern, but I'm thinking of writing one and post here for you guys, if you want so ٩ (๑❛ᴗ❛๑) ۶)

Birthday gift I made for my brother, jojo is one of his favorite animes and I couldn't miss this opportunity (I did these freehand and didn't write a pattern, but I'm thinking of writing one and post here for you guys, if you want so ٩ (๑❛ᴗ❛๑) ۶) submitted by /u/qDelay
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2XpeFtj
via IFTTT
Load comments