Maybe I need to learn to trust more(!) but can I get some advice on a pattern?

Maybe I need to learn to trust more(!) but can I get some advice on a pattern?

I'm doing a pattern with popcorn clusters (PC) and this author's key says 'PC = 4DC + ch1'

The pattern has had different stitches this round, each then ending with a ch1.

However this stitch says 'pc, ch1...'. Do you think the author means PC WITH the ch, then another ch1, or did they maybe forget that the PC has a ch1 attached to it already? All the previous clusters of stitches just had one chain but I'm not sure if I'm overthinking it now?!

ps. i've tried counting the stitches around but it doesn't tell me how many stitches I should be left with at the end so I'm not sure D:

submitted by /u/freddiethecalathea
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3nGZDN3
via IFTTT
Load comments