I'm interested in trying crocheting and I was wondering if there was a good kit out there that came with all the materials and instructions on what to do

I'm interested in trying crocheting and I was wondering if there was a good kit out there that came with all the materials and instructions on what to do

I just don't want to go out and buy a ton of different materials and try to find my own patterns online because I may not like crocheting as much as I think I will. So I'm just looking for a good kit that has everything, all the tools, instructions, and materials needed. I was looking for something 3 dimensional like an animal but if there's only ones that are like blankets or mats that's fine too

submitted by /u/_stardustx
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3r1sRIx
via IFTTT
Load comments