How to make a top the right size with just body measurements?

How to make a top the right size with just body measurements?

My long distance best friend asked for a crochet top as a birthday gift, which i was more than happy to say yes to. I’ve made tops for myself before, but i’ve run into an issue i didn’t consider. When I made tops in the past I would hold it up to my body to check that its sitting on the correct part of my chest, the straps are the right length, etc. I’ve never made something with just written down measurements and I feel like it should be exactly the same process but i’m kind of getting overwhelmed since i can’t physically check to see if it’s the right size lol. any tips?

submitted by /u/mckatkit
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3k9AZ5h
via IFTTT
Load comments