Help! I’m a beginner, can you help me figure out why my head turned out bigger than the pattern? (Pattern says to use 7mm hook for head & 8mm hook for body.) I plan to try again, & I’m wondering if I should go down to a 6mm hook for the head? Or just try to make my stitches smaller?

Help! I’m a beginner, can you help me figure out why my head turned out bigger than the pattern? (Pattern says to use 7mm hook for head & 8mm hook for body.) I plan to try again, & I’m wondering if I should go down to a 6mm hook for the head? Or just try to make my stitches smaller?

Help! I’m a beginner, can you help me figure out why my head turned out bigger than the pattern? (Pattern says to use 7mm hook for head & 8mm hook for body.) I plan to try again, & I’m wondering if I should go down to a 6mm hook for the head? Or just try to make my stitches smaller? submitted by /u/arden_elise
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/31u20Kq
via IFTTT
Load comments