Need some opinions on the color way as I still need to make 5 of the same pattern. It looks cool but at the same time it’s a bit hard to see the butterfly pattern especially when I put in on my long pillow since it slightly stretches horizontally :( should I just continue or go with a solid color?

Need some opinions on the color way as I still need to make 5 of the same pattern. It looks cool but at the same time it’s a bit hard to see the butterfly pattern especially when I put in on my long pillow since it slightly stretches horizontally :( should I just continue or go with a solid color?

Need some opinions on the color way as I still need to make 5 of the same pattern. It looks cool but at the same time it’s a bit hard to see the butterfly pattern especially when I put in on my long pillow since it slightly stretches horizontally :( should I just continue or go with a solid color? submitted by /u/phswim
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3uA4jWx
via IFTTT
Load comments