I'm making this hat, following my usual hat pattern, but for some reason its really wavy, almost like theres too many stitches but I've been counting. Its not forming into the bowl shape it usually does. Should I start over?

I'm making this hat, following my usual hat pattern, but for some reason its really wavy, almost like theres too many stitches but I've been counting. Its not forming into the bowl shape it usually does. Should I start over?

I'm making this hat, following my usual hat pattern, but for some reason its really wavy, almost like theres too many stitches but I've been counting. Its not forming into the bowl shape it usually does. Should I start over? submitted by /u/veryfluffyclouds
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/30AIprx
via IFTTT
Load comments