How to Stabilize folding Crochet Hook?

How to Stabilize folding Crochet Hook?

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to the sub, but not to crochet (I've done it intermittently for 5 or so years now).

I'm just starting a project for my mom, but the only hook I currently have in the size I want to use is on the Boye Folding Crochet hook (Size K/10.5/6.5 mm for those curious), and because I hold my hook like a knife with tighter-than-average tension, the hook tries to fold back into the plastic base slightly with almost every stitch.

As you can imagine, this is annoying. I'd like to stabilize the hook I'm using somehow, without compromising the entire folding unit long-term. Has anybody else had this issue and figured out a solution?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/MysticSparkleWings
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3otrVLF
via IFTTT
Load comments