Hey all! Beginner here. Got a few balls of this wool recently during a 40% off sale, and want to make a blanket for my nephew. Mostly all I do is granny squares, but I want to showcase the variegation, and not sure if a GS would work. Any easy stitch ideas?

Hey all! Beginner here. Got a few balls of this wool recently during a 40% off sale, and want to make a blanket for my nephew. Mostly all I do is granny squares, but I want to showcase the variegation, and not sure if a GS would work. Any easy stitch ideas?

Hey all! Beginner here. Got a few balls of this wool recently during a 40% off sale, and want to make a blanket for my nephew. Mostly all I do is granny squares, but I want to showcase the variegation, and not sure if a GS would work. Any easy stitch ideas? submitted by /u/Luecleste
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3n1uySu
via IFTTT
Load comments