Help! Want to crochet cardigan but need something easy

Help! Want to crochet cardigan but need something easy

I am a beginner/mid crocheter. I have done several blankets and quilts with several different patterns (chevron, c2c, basket weave, bobble) and have done a couple of shawls. I am better at following a video than reading a pattern (unless it has VERY detailed drawings).

I want to make a cardigan as a gift for my MiL for Hanukkah, but so far everything I have seen is either too short, too young looking, or too expensive. I am unemployed and my wife is disabled so I really can’t afford anything, but have a nice stash of yarns I could use to make gifts.

She likes cardigans that reach the hips, and that have buttons. Pockets aren’t needed. She has very wide arms so arms need to be baggy so they are able to fit. She wears a size 22W top.

Does anyone know of an easy to follow free pattern or a well-explained video I can follow for something like that?

Thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/erikagm77
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2WJO2lC
via IFTTT
Load comments