Finding alternative yarn for pattern

Finding alternative yarn for pattern

I’m looking to start a new project (Friends CAL blanket), but I could use some assistance.

This is the first time I’ve done a pattern that really needed specific colors. Usually I do patterns that either call for generic colors (this item should be red), or are just stitches and you choose your own colors.

The pattern gives colors in 3 different brands, I Love This Yarn, Red Heart Super Saver, and Stylecraft Special.

I have never heard of the last one, and I don’t generally like RHSS; I find it itchy and not soft.

My go-to for acrylic yarn is Simply Soft, but I don’t know how the colors would transfer.

My question: Am I just better off going online and buying ILTY, or is there some resource that would help me find color matches from different yarn brands (ideally ILTY to Simply Soft)?

submitted by /u/PsychoTink
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2XyKBOJ
via IFTTT
Load comments