Spotlights Four Seasons pure wool entwine 8 ply 100% wool

Spotlights Four Seasons pure wool entwine 8 ply 100% wool

I recently crocheted a jumper out of Spotlight's Four Seasons pure wool entwine (8ply 100% Aussie wool). I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WOOL. The jumper is pilling like crazy and I can tell it won't last me for more than a year, given how much of the fiber it sheds. Please do not use this yarn. For wool, I would recommend buying from Bendigo Woollen Mills instead. I have jumpers made from their 100% wool that I've had for ten years and there is almost no pilling on them even though they're everyday wear. Sorry I can't take a photo to show you, it's just that it's made using black yarn and my phone can't photograph it.

I know that it's the cheapest 100% wool yarn on the market, but it is of bad quality and anything you make from it will not last.

submitted by /u/call_me_duckling
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3vHpvcS
via IFTTT
Load comments