Beginner crochet question! Granny squares?

Beginner crochet question! Granny squares?

Hello :)

I have never crocheted before but I would like to learn. I do know how to knit so I am not completely new to yarn crafts! I would like to make a cardigan out of granny squares + some cuffs/trim + a couple buttons. And possibly a matching bucket hat. This seems like a big project but I think granny squares with sunflowers on them would make a super cute set so I’m willing to try it πŸ˜‚.

My question is, what size of crochet hook (tool?) Would be good for a medium weight/kind of chunky style? And what type of yarn would you recommend for this type of garment?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/honeygirl154
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3i2Ju1T
via IFTTT
Load comments