After hearing such wonderful things about Hobbii yarn, I tried unsuccessfully to have my order delivered and the package kept getting lost or sent back by FedEx. I decided to try again in early May and today, I got my package!

After hearing such wonderful things about Hobbii yarn, I tried unsuccessfully to have my order delivered and the package kept getting lost or sent back by FedEx. I decided to try again in early May and today, I got my package!

After hearing such wonderful things about Hobbii yarn, I tried unsuccessfully to have my order delivered and the package kept getting lost or sent back by FedEx. I decided to try again in early May and today, I got my package! submitted by /u/knotalady
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3c1MIPq
via IFTTT
Load comments