(HELP!) I am super confused (Have no idea on how to interpret directions)

(HELP!) I am super confused (Have no idea on how to interpret directions)

I dont understand shorthand and even if I did I have no Idea how this is supposed to look visually IE starting point Top, bottom?

I understand abrevieations IE- SC= Single crochet SLST= slip stitch... but what is a round? or even if it is a stitch it doesnt show where to put the stitch

like take the instructions for the legs of this Tribonaphorus tyrannous brain slug pattern here

Front legs (make three)- Rnd 1: magic loop, sc 6, pull tight. Rnd 2: sc 2, 2 sc in next st, sc 2, 2 sc in next st. Rnd 3: sc 3, 2 sc in next st, sc 3, 2 sc in next st. Rnd 4-5: sc around.Rnd 6: sc 4, 2 sc in next st, sc 4, 2 sc in next st, slst into next stitch, fasten off.

look Ill be honest I bought a Crochet patern for 99 cents Can I just pay someone to make me it instead of me and pay the shipping? I would love to learn crochet but I am just Stupid level confused. I need pictures Videos etc..

submitted by /u/Astrosurf96
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2RUSivY
via IFTTT
Load comments