Sharing some happiness with some Dancing

Sharing some happiness with some Dancing

Sharing some happiness with some Dancing

I've been having a rough two weeks, my grandmother's 1-year passing anniversary has me tearing up randomly, and my s/o's eye surgery in a couple of days has my anxiety spiking. I needed to look back at my finished objects that brought me overwhelming joy to keep me from spiraling too badly, and I felt that this one would be perfect to bring someone else some happiness, too.

This is crocheted out of a dark brown tweed yarn, no idea of the manufacturer since I had been holding this yarn pretty much since the movie came out. The pattern is a free pattern by Twinkie Chan on her blog. Arms are poseable, just like in the blog instructions, by using brown pipe cleaners from the dollar store. The dancing parts are from some repurposed toy guts.

Here is my Baby Dancing Groot -

Edited to add the link to Twinkie Chan's blog post.

https://reddit.com/link/n3lnoz/video/z2kyxypxatw61/player

submitted by /u/KnittyIslandSloth
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2QOtrto
via IFTTT
Load comments