Double crochet & single crochet alternating

Double crochet & single crochet alternating

Hi, I'm planning on crocheting an eReader case for a Tolino.

I want to crochet in rounds and alternate between single and double crochets - the only issue is that the transition isn't smooth and obviously visible. I will also use different colors. Of course I could just do the transition at the back but it still isn't the prettiest solution. For myself I wouldn't mind much but it's supposed to be a gift.

Is there a way to make the shift less visible (both color and stitches), or should I just not crochet in rounds and rather make a flat piece that I fold and sew together at the sides - sort of like sewing a pillow case with a hotel lock?

I hope my questions make sense :D

submitted by /u/TheOnlyWolvie
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3yyxevN
via IFTTT
Load comments