Can anyone help me identify this stitch? My mom has had this blanket my entire life, and I’d love to recreate it in different colors. It’s a pretty dense stitch and someone suggested it could be Tunisian but I’m not sure. Let me know if you recognize it. Thanks!!

Can anyone help me identify this stitch? My mom has had this blanket my entire life, and I’d love to recreate it in different colors. It’s a pretty dense stitch and someone suggested it could be Tunisian but I’m not sure. Let me know if you recognize it. Thanks!!

Can anyone help me identify this stitch? My mom has had this blanket my entire life, and I’d love to recreate it in different colors. It’s a pretty dense stitch and someone suggested it could be Tunisian but I’m not sure. Let me know if you recognize it. Thanks!! submitted by /u/jirud2003
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ecgjqG
via IFTTT
Load comments