My first ever attempt at a plushie! I only had black thread to attatch the fins and make the eyes so I had to make do, but I might have another crack at making another one once I have acess to my embroidery floss and white thread

My first ever attempt at a plushie! I only had black thread to attatch the fins and make the eyes so I had to make do, but I might have another crack at making another one once I have acess to my embroidery floss and white thread

My first ever attempt at a plushie! I only had black thread to attatch the fins and make the eyes so I had to make do, but I might have another crack at making another one once I have acess to my embroidery floss and white thread submitted by /u/LilacRoses6
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3Dh7czB
via IFTTT
Load comments