I started this blanket when I was pregnant. He's 2.5 now. I want to finish it with bobble stitch but want to commemorate the portion that I crochet while pregnant with a small but seperate stitch in between the new and old. Any suggestions?

I started this blanket when I was pregnant. He's 2.5 now. I want to finish it with bobble stitch but want to commemorate the portion that I crochet while pregnant with a small but seperate stitch in between the new and old. Any suggestions?

I started this blanket when I was pregnant. He's 2.5 now. I want to finish it with bobble stitch but want to commemorate the portion that I crochet while pregnant with a small but seperate stitch in between the new and old. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/onemoretimetwice
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3kq1frq
via IFTTT
Load comments