Advice for joining a new ball of 100% Pima cotton yarn?

Advice for joining a new ball of 100% Pima cotton yarn?

I'm working on a project in worsted weight Pima cotton yarn. I've reached the end of my first skein and need to join a new one. The only method I've ever used for joining yarn is that special knot (I don't remember the name of it). I feel like a knot will be really obvious on this project so I don't want to do that. I've heard of a Russian join, but not sure if that will work with cotton yarn? Is there any downside if I just join a new ball (not joining the ends, just working the new one into my project) and weave in the ends? This certainly seems like the low hassle option. If it matters, I'm working in continuous rounds.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/alisaurusss
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/385tYvU
via IFTTT
Load comments