What technique makes the squarest loops

What technique makes the squarest loops

A preface: I’m not very experienced and don’t know some of the terminology, sorry if this is confusing or completely incoherent.

I’m working on a graphgan recreation of a larger pixel art and it’s going well, I’ve been using US double crochet for the entire thing. Looking back at the near-complete project and I see each individual stitch is obscured to one side depending on if I stitched that row right-left or left-right, also, the stitches are a little taller than they are wide, making the entire project look a little vertically obscured, like you grabbed the top of the picture and pulled upward. Is there a stitch that creates a better looking square, nothing too big like a granny square. I’ll post the finished work when completed, but I might restart to make it look better.

submitted by /u/AGuyWithMultipleHats
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ewQd1W
via IFTTT
Load comments