This is some of my crochet hook collection! Knit (Crochet) Denise, Laurel Hill, Clover, Tulip, Susan Bates, Boyes (forgot to include my 80s Boye hooks) SB bamboo, Boye Ergonomic, some hard-handled ones from the UK, Addi Tunisian (also have a combo Addi crochet/knit set I didn't pull out.)

This is some of my crochet hook collection! Knit (Crochet) Denise, Laurel Hill, Clover, Tulip, Susan Bates, Boyes (forgot to include my 80s Boye hooks) SB bamboo, Boye Ergonomic, some hard-handled ones from the UK, Addi Tunisian (also have a combo Addi crochet/knit set I didn't pull out.)

This is some of my crochet hook collection! Knit (Crochet) Denise, Laurel Hill, Clover, Tulip, Susan Bates, Boyes (forgot to include my 80s Boye hooks) SB bamboo, Boye Ergonomic, some hard-handled ones from the UK, Addi Tunisian (also have a combo Addi crochet/knit set I didn't pull out.) submitted by /u/W0ol1y
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3frSESG
via IFTTT
Load comments