Superfine/#1 Weight Yarn: What the heck do I make with it?

Superfine/#1 Weight Yarn: What the heck do I make with it?

I'm having a difficult time finding some decent free patterns for superfine yarn. I am getting a shipment in of Stenli Muffin yarn and I want something to make with it. I'm not loving the premium patterns I'm finding online, and I definitely am having a hard time finding free patterns that I like too. I don't want to make socks, but I'm up for making anything else besides maybe a blanket (don't think I'll have enough for that.)

What are your guys' favorite patterns or books of patterns for superfine yarn? I'm sure I could find something I love if I kept digging, but I just figured I'd get some recommendations from people more used to working with this category of weight.

submitted by /u/CringeCityBB
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3hMTjRv
via IFTTT
Load comments