So confused about this pattern - can anyone help?

So confused about this pattern - can anyone help?

Hey guys, so I'm trying to make this sweater in a size large. I'm at the part where I've made the yoke (about halfway down the page) and have to fold it in half, and I'm like, crazy confused about what I'm supposed to be doing here.

Am I only supposed to be joining the 2 sides together around the starting corner and then, like, working around the armhole? I mean technically it doesn't say I'm supposed to crochet through both sides anywhere, I just assume I'm supposed to since Part A ends with an armhole πŸ˜… But when I try that I end up with this like, really sticky-outy seam that seems like it'd be a bit uncomfortable... And then with Part B I just get totally lost. Am I crocheting around the armhole? Where does the 2nd armhole come in? (Most of the other sizes have you ending this step with 2 armholes).

So yeah, you can probably tell that I'm totally, completely, utterly lost on this. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Firefly128
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3haDV0N
via IFTTT
Load comments