Hey I don’t know if this is the right sub for this what type of blanket is this my boyfriend is really attached to it and I want to get him a similar one that’s not falling apart if someone tell tell me the name of a blanket like this or maybe even a link to buy one that would be amazing

Hey I don’t know if this is the right sub for this what type of blanket is this my boyfriend is really attached to it and I want to get him a similar one that’s not falling apart if someone tell tell me the name of a blanket like this or maybe even a link to buy one that would be amazing

Hey I don’t know if this is the right sub for this what type of blanket is this my boyfriend is really attached to it and I want to get him a similar one that’s not falling apart if someone tell tell me the name of a blanket like this or maybe even a link to buy one that would be amazing submitted by /u/jameslego5
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3b9pxCg
via IFTTT
Load comments