Has anybody participated in a State Fair?

Has anybody participated in a State Fair?

Has anybody ever submitted a FO to your local State Fair? I feel I've really improved my crochet skills during lockdown and want to challenge myself to make something for the UT State Fair. Having never done so before, I'm reaching out to you wonderful people with hopes that someone out there can speak from experience.

If you have, what items did you submit? Do submissions have to be an original design? Are crochet items with visible non-crochet structural elements (polymer clay, wire, etc.) allowed in the crochet categories? Do you feel it was a good experience to have? Any other tips/recommendations? Should I go for it?

submitted by /u/neurogeek2012
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3wh0F3z
via IFTTT
Load comments