Following my first ever pattern. Not mine personally but the first time I am using one. It’s a bit confusing and I had to re do a lot but I think I am somewhat getting the hang of it. This is the beginning of a shawl. Can’t wait to see when it’s done.

Following my first ever pattern. Not mine personally but the first time I am using one. It’s a bit confusing and I had to re do a lot but I think I am somewhat getting the hang of it. This is the beginning of a shawl. Can’t wait to see when it’s done.

Following my first ever pattern. Not mine personally but the first time I am using one. It’s a bit confusing and I had to re do a lot but I think I am somewhat getting the hang of it. This is the beginning of a shawl. Can’t wait to see when it’s done. submitted by /u/lok_olga
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3tCuB8w
via IFTTT
Load comments