Filet Crochet Project Planning.

Filet Crochet Project Planning.

Hey all! I’m planning to make a Ruana style shawl in filet crochet, but I’m having some issues getting Stitch Fiddle to cooperate with me. The finished size of the panel I’m currently planning will be 18”x60”, which - by my gauge - works out to be 90x195 stitches.

The problem I’m having is that when I input all the info and pictures, the graph ends up being made to those exact specifics. Am I wrong to assume that it would actually end up being 3x the size I need it, since each solid block is actually 3/4 stitches? I am so confused!! It looks to me as though I would end up working in 270x195 stitches instead.

submitted by /u/rustyoldchevy1
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3fpk4cZ
via IFTTT
Load comments