I screwed up.

I screwed up.

I have a 5 month old baby and decided this weekend that I would crochet her a blanket! I've never crocheted before, but figured I could follow a YouTube video and figure it out. I did! I am working on a chevron pattern blanket for her.

BUT! I missed the part where the person in the video said the blanket should be a multiple of 27....not just 27. They made theirs 27 X 3 to make it wide enough to be a baby blanket. My dumb ass only did a chain of 27. I thought it looked kind of skinny, but figured it would..stretch??

What the heck should I do with this skinny blanket? Should I just keep going and make it an adult scarf? Can I somehow turn it into a baby shawl or sweater? Please help. It is laughable.

submitted by /u/hjnatt
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2EkF8Se
via IFTTT
Load comments