Project Anxiety

Project Anxiety

Do any of you get anxiety about projects you want to do or things you want to make for people because you feel there won’t be enough time or you don’t want someone to feel left out? I am making a blanket for my sister right now, and after I am making 2 animal crossing dolls for my brother. I am feeling unsettled because I worry that my mom will feel left out for not getting a handmade item- she comments on how nice my projects are all the time. So I thought “I’ll just make her something after I finish my brothers stuff” but then I think, what about my husband? Will he feel left out? Will my in laws or my step dad feel left out? And then next thing I know I’m making a frantic list of possible projects I could make for these people, not necessarily because I thought the project would be fun to do or because I want to do it for them, but more out of guilt that it’s unfair for me to make something for one person in my family and not for everyone. I just want reassurance that I am not as crazy as I feel πŸ˜…

submitted by /u/al_zizzy
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2AFQu1y
via IFTTT
Load comments