As a newbie to this sub, I’m so blown away and grateful to you all.

As a newbie to this sub, I’m so blown away and grateful to you all.

I joined this sub because I’ve banned myself from the news/anything serious, as I live in Portland, and things are stressful enough. I crocheted over a decade ago and decided to pick it back up as a way to decompress.

This sub is not only so positive, but so inspiring! I am truly blown away by everything that is posted, and I cannot even fathom that people make these incredible things to give away to friends and family. From blankets to plushies to sweaters and shawls, the talent here is just top notch, always.

Thank you for posting. Thank you for creating. Thank you for being a safe haven for me.

submitted by /u/charliesgonewild
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/302uQyn
via IFTTT
Load comments