Lionbrand Homespun...

Lionbrand Homespun...

I was given a skein of purple homespun yarn by my grandma. It felt soft and it looked cute, so I thought “hm, purples my favorite color, I just got a new desk, I know! I’ll make a keyboard mat.” Well. I’m like 10 rows in (maybe, who knows because the curls in the yarn make it IMPOSSIBLE to count stitches and rows) and I can’t decide how to work with it best. My hook keeps snagging on different fibers, I can’t get good tension, it just seems like a really nonsensical type of yarn. Does anyone out there have a GOOD experience with it and are you willing to share tips on how to improve its ease of use? Anything to get me through this project, LOL.

submitted by /u/al_zizzy
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3foi81S
via IFTTT
Load comments