I’m strictly a knitter but I’m going to venture into crochet to keep this blanket tradition alive (my grandma made one for the first born of each of her children) does anyone recognize the pattern? My grandma made them all from memory and her sight and memory aren’t what they once were.

I’m strictly a knitter but I’m going to venture into crochet to keep this blanket tradition alive (my grandma made one for the first born of each of her children) does anyone recognize the pattern? My grandma made them all from memory and her sight and memory aren’t what they once were.

I’m strictly a knitter but I’m going to venture into crochet to keep this blanket tradition alive (my grandma made one for the first born of each of her children) does anyone recognize the pattern? My grandma made them all from memory and her sight and memory aren’t what they once were. submitted by /u/AndiRM
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2ZITiDt
via IFTTT
Load comments