Beginner in dire need of help! (Dumbass warning)

Beginner in dire need of help! (Dumbass warning)

I just started crocheting, and I have the motion down to have one continuous line of weave (whatever the hell you call it?!?!?), but as soon as I start on incorporating the next row, it starts to look like it belongs in the toilet!

I randomly bought some black yarn for a size 8 needle, and the closest sized needle I could find, and the yarn is a bit on the fuzzier size, so maybe the color or size is not the best for a beginner. I figured the bigger the better while beginning, so I could see better...

But I can barely even see the V's that the tutorial is talking about, and maybe my ADHD brain is making me forget which ones I have doubled over or singled over (see, I dont even know how to EXPLAIN what the countless tutorials I've watched are talking about) but I have no clue what I'm doing wrong! I don't even know what I'm trying to make or what it's supposed to look like! I want to light my spool of yarn on fire!! Help!!!!

Edit: here is a picture of my progress!

https://imgur.com/a/OQlNPfM

submitted by /u/sharksmiile
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2YZDSvB
via IFTTT
Load comments