There is An Impostor among us 🤫 I know they aren’t the greatest & they certainly are as cool and extravagant as most things you see in this sub Reddit. They were really fun to make tho! And I didn’t want the dum sticky note to be permanent so I made it a headband in case you may be wondering 😊

There is An Impostor among us 🤫 I know they aren’t the greatest & they certainly are as cool and extravagant as most things you see in this sub Reddit. They were really fun to make tho! And I didn’t want the dum sticky note to be permanent so I made it a headband in case you may be wondering 😊

There is An Impostor among us 🤫 I know they aren’t the greatest & they certainly are as cool and extravagant as most things you see in this sub Reddit. They were really fun to make tho! And I didn’t want the dum sticky note to be permanent so I made it a headband in case you may be wondering 😊 submitted by /u/agrlwithnoname
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2Go71tC
via IFTTT
Load comments