Starting waffle blanket, question about first DC

Starting waffle blanket, question about first DC

Hey friends who are much smarter than me on this. I've decided to dive into a waffle stitch blanket. There are quite a few "patterns", as well as tutorials on YouTube. BUT there's a consistent discrepancy: the YouTube videos I've seen all say you start by DC into the 2nd chain from hook, one pattern calls for DC into the 3rd chain from hook, and yet another calls for DC into the 4th chain in the hook.

My question is... what is the difference that happens depending on where you start your DC into the chain? I don't understand crochet enough to know which is the best way to start this.

submitted by /u/Cold_Brew_Enthusiast
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/37MDlBR
via IFTTT
Load comments