More warmers! I am now making another pair of wrist warmers for my BFF’s birthday gift. I’m not done with it yet. It comes right up to the base of my thumb at the moment. Learned how to FSC for this project! Feeling really proud at the moment!

More warmers! I am now making another pair of wrist warmers for my BFF’s birthday gift. I’m not done with it yet. It comes right up to the base of my thumb at the moment. Learned how to FSC for this project! Feeling really proud at the moment!

More warmers! I am now making another pair of wrist warmers for my BFF’s birthday gift. I’m not done with it yet. It comes right up to the base of my thumb at the moment. Learned how to FSC for this project! Feeling really proud at the moment! submitted by /u/BabyHawk85
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/33Ny2Qc
via IFTTT
Load comments